Solutions Architect - Healthcare/Insurance Sector
Tech Alpha Global is one of the leading software company, with its exclusive services expertise in all Software services that fumes high demand in the job market, engagement applying unique mentor approach to help working professionals to grab a great career !
- Exceptional aptitude to combine different enterprise architecture viewpoints (business, information and technical), to render an optimal architecture solution.
- Proven track record in delivering conceptual target state solution architectures in both data centers and cloud environments.
- Proven experience in IT architecture including lead design duties with a thorough understanding of application architectural componentization.
- Ability to demonstrate a deep knowledge of architecture principles and describe the employment of those on several projects. (TOGAF, SOA, MS)
- Clear and complete understanding of the difference and delineation between architecture and high-level design is required.
- Architecture experience required must include System Integration and platform integration.
- Experience with integration tools such as IBM’s API-C and IIB, Rocket Software, and / or Red Hat.
- Demonstrated architecture experience producing end-to-end solution models rapidly with focus on non-functional requirements.
- Strong Unified Modeling Language (UML) experience.
- Proven project experience and ability to lead a group through an architectural development process and collaborate with application development teams, architects, Business and other project constituents.
- Strong coordination and communication of the progress and results of engagements via written reports and oral presentations to management and key stakeholders.
- Ability to discover and define functional requirements and to transform them into technical requirements and architecture definition.
- Strong business and technology decision making skills are required.
- Must have prior experience in a technical leadership role.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong leadership skills to effectively influence decisions and positively impact progress are required.
- Experience with Agile Methodology including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is desired.