WebSphere Integration Architect (IIB/APIC/DataPower)
Tech Alpha Global is one of the leading software company, with its exclusive services expertise in all Software services that fumes high demand in the job market, engagement applying unique mentor approach to help working professionals to grab a great career !
- Proven experience in IT architecture beyond lead design duties with thorough understanding of application architectural componentization
- Must demonstrate a deep knowledge of architecture principles and describe the employment of those on several projects
- Clear and complete understanding of the difference and delineation between architecture and high-level design is required
- Architecture experience required should be heavily based in System Integration.
- Experience in integration modernization including application of agile integration methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of leading-edge integration technologies that drive business innovation design such as mobile, service-oriented architecture and APIs, event-driven service architectures, as well as big data transfers.
- Demonstrated architecture experience with Service Interface Design utilizing Service or Data Bus technology with a focus on performance is required.
- Experience with Service and API management applications such as IBM IIB, MuleSoft, CA Layer7, IBM APIC, ND / or IBM WSRR is required.
- Strong knowledge of messaging middleware including event streaming such as Message Queuing, Event Streams (Apache Kafka).
- Experience with managed file transfers technologies.
- Strong Unified Modeling Language (UML) experience is essential
- Understanding of rules engines such as IBM Operational Decision Management (ODM) and Business Process Management (BPM) applications and tools is preferred
- Proven project experience and ability to lead a group through an architectural development process and collaborate with application development teams, architects, Business and other project constituents
- Ability to discover and define technical requirements and their relationship to functional requirements and to determine the adequacy of documented requirements for architecture definition
- Strong business and technology decision making skills are required
- Experience in a technical leadership role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong leadership skills to effectively influence decisions and positively impact progress are required
- Experience with Agile Methodology including Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is desired